Our Commitment to You: An Update from the Silver Spur Resort
To our valued guests,
The health and safety of our customers and employees have always been the top priority of The Silver Spur Resort team. We pride ourselves on maintaining exceptionally clean facilities at all parts of the resort, including our KOA campground, Q & Brew Restaurant, The Barn wedding & event venue, General Store, Escape Room, and all lodging. Since our opening in 2016, guests have come to expect this high level of cleanliness & professionalism and now is no exception.
We want you to feel confident that no matter what part of the resort you are enjoying, our high level of standards have only increased to continue to serve the best interest of our guests and employees. Here are some of the extra steps we are taking as a precautionary response to increasing our already high standards of cleanliness.
Q & Brew:
- Frequent sanitizing of door handles, push bars, bathroom faucet handles, and commonly used public
- Tables well sanitized in between uses
- Hand sanitizer stations located in the front of house areas for guest use
- -Enhanced after hour cleaning procedures of all public surfaces
- Catering staff will serve any buffet-style catering events to eliminate frequent touching of serving utensils
- Guests have the choice of ordering from our disposable take-out menus or our traditional menus which are wiped down with a surface sanitizer frequently
All Staff has been trained on proper handwashing and safe food handling techniques we continue to be consistent with these efforts. The health and wellness of our guests and employees are important to us. Employees will stay home to rest and recover if they exhibit any symptoms of a cold, and we encourage our guests to do the same.
Provide special attention to cleaning & sanitizing of door handles and light switches at every guest change, on top of our already detailed cleaning checklist.
- Frequent interior & exterior cleaning of common public surfaces, door handles & faucets around the resort including the General Store, bathhouses, escape room & barn.
- Extra surface cleaning of the Escape Room in between games.
We are grateful to so many who continue to support small businesses like ours. Thank you for allowing our team to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
~The Silver Spur ResortComments